At The Clover Mill, our aim is to help rebalance your body, mind and spirit by nurturing you with Ayurvedic techniques, meals and gentle yoga whilst being immersed in nature. Staying at the mill gives you permission to relax, to put yourself first, to contemplate your life and who you are. Enjoy being away from the pressures of work, family, and social media. Taking time for yourself can reset your priorities and make you mindful of taking care of yourself long after you have left The Clover Mill.
You will stay in one of only three luxury stylish eco-lodges overlooking the lake.
Days follow a typical schedule. Your retreat will include:
- Personal dosha (body type) assessment
- Ayurvedic talks
- Ayurveda inspired meals prepared with freshly picked ingredients from the vegetable garden and orchard
- Herbal teas and snacks
- Use of steam room, relaxation areas and grounds
- Daily therapeutic ayurvedic treatments
- Daily (Saturdays, Mondays, Tuesdays, 2 classes) yoga/meditation classes
- Self-massage lesson
- Cookery demonstration (5-day retreat only)
- Healing gong sound bath (5-day retreat only)
Ayurveda & Yoga Weekend - Friday pm to Sunday pm - Price from £595 per person per retreat fully inclusive
Ayurveda & Yoga Three-Night Retreat - Friday pm to Monday pm - Price from £825 per person per retreat fully inclusive
Ayurveda & Yoga Five-Night Retreat - Friday pm to Wednesday pm - Price from £1345 per person per retreat fully inclusive